UBCF to provide disaster relief to breast cancer patients, survivors and immediate family members. Items include Tempur-Pedic(R) Mattresses, household goods, personal care items, clothing and baby items.
UBCF is pleased to support the breast cancer community in the Southeast region of the United States with much needed items to aid in recovering from recent hurricanes and natural disasters.
WHEN: December, 2017 (exact date TBD)
WHERE: Miami, Florida
For those interested in receiving a brand new Tempur-Pedic(R) mattress, please complete the below application and submit to Beth@ubcf.org or fax to 877-822-4287.
Please note the following:
- Tempur-Pedic(R) mattresses are available to women and men.
- Applicant must be a breast cancer patient or survivor.
- Applications are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Applicants MUST be able to pick-up mattresses on date of event. UBCF cannot hold or ship mattresses.
- Household goods, personal care items, clothing and baby items will be available at the time of the event.
- UBCF does not guarantee any particular product/ item to any applicant.