The United Breast Cancer Foundation accepts applications from other charitable organizations by invitation only.
UBCF considers funding projects on a nation-wide basis. Priority is given to organizations providing services that are complimentary and in conjunction with UBCF’s mission.
To be eligible for a UBCF Organizational Grant your organization must:
- Be a registered 501(c)(3) charitable organization under the IRS code
- Assist women, men and or families affected by breast cancer
- Demonstrate that it has the administrative and financial capacity to achieve and assess the stated goals of the proposal
- Be led by an effective and professional staff
- Have a high-functioning board
What UBCF Does Not Fund:
- Wages/ salaries/ benefits
- Capital Campaigns
- Capacity Building
- Private Foundations
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national
origin, sexual orientation, veteran or disability statuses in the delivery of services and in their employment practices