UBCF is pleased to announce our latest promotion. UBCF has teamed up with makeup by Mariel to give you or a loved one a special night out. We are calling all breast cancer patients and survivors to participate in our latest event. For more details read the fine print.
The United Breast Cancer Foundation (“UBCF”), a 501(c)(3) charitable organization is sponsoring the “#FlauntYourFight” Promotion (the “Promotion”). The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to UBCF, Email: FlauntYourFight@ubcf.org
No Purchase or Payment Necessary to Enter or Win.
A Purchase, Payment or Donation Will Not Increase Your Chances of Winning.
- Eligibility: Promotion is open to all residents on Long Island, New York, that are either diagnosed or currently in remission from breast cancer. We do not discriminate against race, color, ethnicity, national origin, age, gender, religion, disability and or veteran status.
By participating in this Promotion, entrants waive all right to, and hold harmless, sponsor and its advertising and Promotions agencies from any loss, damage or expense arising out of or in connection with participation in this Promotion or the acceptance, use or misuse of any prizes.
- Promotion Period:
Entries must be received no later than midnight (EST) on October 27, 2016. Has been extended to November 10,2016.
Winners will be declared at 10:00 AM (EST) on November 14,2016 and winning entries will be posted on facebook, twitter and Instagram at that time. Additionally, winners will be contacted by email and/or phone.
- How to Enter: Entrants who are eligible may submit their essays to FlauntYourFight@ubcf.org (please put the words “Flaunt Your Fight” Promotion entry in the subject line) during the Promotion Period and enter using the instructions provided on the Promotional flyer. Limit 1 essay/video entry per person. This must be your original work. Nomination entries are also accepted.
- Use of Information: When you like or comment on any item/gift you give us permission to publish your comment(s) in other places (i.e. on our facebook page and/or our blog and/or our website, written publications, etc). This includes your “thumbnail” facebook profile picture and your facebook display name. UBCF will not sell or share your personal information or comments with any other 3rd party.
- Winners: The winners will be selected on the November 14, 2016 (as per section 2 above) from among all the eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and to the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all respects. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. This is a “head office” type Promotion and UBCF reserves the right to vote for the winners in any manner under UBCF’s discretion (e.g. the choice will not be random and is based upon your essay/video.) All judges (Head Office) decisions are final. Winners will be notified as per section 2 above. UBCF will email the winner however, UBCF cannot guarantee the winner will receive the email. If the winner does not email UBCF back (reply to UBCFs email) within 48 hours, UBCF will call the winner, however, if the winner cannot be reached within 48 hours another winner will be chosen.
- Prizes: Winners will receive the gifts as stated in the Promotional flyer after the Promotion period. Prizes will be received on the day of their hair and makeup event. All goods or services must be used by the same person or person nominated. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Winners’ List: The winners’ names will be posted on UBCF social media channels, website (www.ubcf.org) and/ or print collateral..
1. Prizes are as follows
- Grand Prize winners will receive a Hair and Makeup makeover, A dinner for two (2) and a goodie bag.
- First prize winner will receive a hair and makeup makeover and a goodie bag.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered.
The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability. UBCF reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value.
- Additional Considerations
- The promoter of this Promotion is:
United Breast Cancer Foundation, PO Box 2421, Huntington, NY 11743
- UBCF reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition without notice.
In the event of a natural catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable state or federal law or regulation or any other event outside of the UBCFr’s control, UBCF reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by UBCF.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name (and firm name) and image in any publicity material. Winner also agrees to be the focus of video stories, press releases, photography, social media, electronic and print marketing. All entries become the property of UBCF UBCF reserves the right to use all entries in social media and advertising campaigns.
Your information is safe with UBCF. UBCF is careful to protect against loss, misuse and alteration of information used by our system. UBCF absolutely will not share, sell, or rent email lists or individual personal information with anyone – period. Information received is only available to UBCF employees and agents managing this information for purposes of this Promotion and for contacting you in the future.
- Our Artist
- Each of our artists have personal preferences on their cosmetics of choice, but brands such as Make Up Forever, MAC, Nars, Urban Decay, Laura Mercier and Bobbi Brown are staples in their kits. We would also be happy to apply any cosmetics that you personally own. The decision to do this procedure should not be taken lightly.
- All brushes & makeup products are cleaned & sanitized between every makeup application. All makeup products used are hypoallergenic. Any skin conditions should be reported prior to application. United Breast Cancer Foundation and makeup artist Mariel Beneati are not liable for any skin complications due to allergic reactions.